Wednesday, October 18, 2006

i really shouldn't write this...


If those TVs showing everything and nothing in public places such bars and restaurants( yes, there are some, in Romania!)piss you off and you can't find the remote controler whenever things go way to far, TV Be Gone could be the solution. Yeah, something that " only has a power button that allows you to switch a TV on or off. You control when you see, rather than what you see. Second, the device is so small that it easily fits in your pocket, so that you have it handy whenever you need it wherever you go: airports, bars, restaurants, laundromats, etc."

The thing I needed so many times during the quarrels with: my bro( fights, even, and he won:( ), my mum, my dad( a real gentleman, always let me watch what I wanted) and last, but not least, my soccer maniac BF, who could watch a football game for the sport's sake even if Uganda played against Togo...

The site is very complex, has even a QA section. One of them is crucial for those angry with loud neighbours...
and I quote:

Q. I tried to turn my neighbor's TV on and it didn't work. How come?

A. Because your TV-B-Gone® remote control works by infra-red light (IR), it won't go through ceilings, walls or some glass. It also has to be aimed within 30 degrees at the remote control receptor on the front of the TV, and so you must be able to face the TV or just be slightly to the side of it.


that's the worst part, I believe...

these people wouldn't agree with me:)

No comments: