Thursday, October 12, 2006

getting ready for marriage


well, according to Romanian myths a good wife is something to dream about, these days.

good wife tasks:
  • cooking ...hmmm...yummingly!
  • tidying the house..." as a museum, thanks SOB!"
  • ironing everything she finds in the house...including socks, to look as if they were new( wow, D., I will never forget what you did to L.!)

Ironing? where's my iron and my starch?

I am going to take it to the extreme! Thanks to this site, I started practicing "the latest danger sport that combines the thrills of an extreme outdoor activity with the satisfaction of a well- pressed shirt". As the EI Bureau people say, participating " involves taking an iron and board ( if possible) to remote locations and ironing a few items of laundry". isn't Bucharest a remote location?

Of course, beginners get to learn the basics if they buy the DVD presented there ( comprises a documentary with " more outdoor ironing action from around the world than other documentary" I BEEEEEET

Tell me, is there anything like wearing freshly pressed clothes deep into the Ocean?

pics found here

No comments: