Saturday, September 16, 2006

since it is trendy...

1. grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. write down what it says:
'this great and mysterious universal order'

2. stretch your left arm out as far as you can...what do you touch first?
the window

3. what is the last thing you watched on tv?
a show called " politics, bro!" on Realitatea TV

4. without looking, what time is it?
midnight

5. now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
00.10!

6. with the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
CD player...and Bach

7. when did you last step outside?
2 hrs ago, to the ATM, as I ordered some chinese food and had no cash:(

8. what are you wearing?
PJs!!!

9. when did you last laugh?
this afternoon, at my 5 yrs old nephew's aniversary party

10. seen anything weird lately?
yes...some old ladies who were selling pickles outside my block, cursting a guy who was telling them it's illegal...and what cursts and insults i heard!

11. what did you dream last night?
I didn't sleep last night

12. what's on the walls of the room you're in?
paintings, icons, rosaries

14. what do you think of this survey?
feel like completing a "oracol/ caiet de amintiri" don't know the translation

15. what's the last film you saw?
me, you and everyone i know

16. if you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
health? oops, impossible

17. tell me something about you that I don't know.
I am so, so lazy

19. do you like to dance?
yes! I am the dancing queen!

20. imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Beatrix

21. boy?
Andrew

As taken from Cosmicopia who got it from Lola is Beauty who got it from someone else, who also got it from someone else and so on.

No comments: