Friday, September 01, 2006

I ripped another calendar page


and my first thought went to her... and her song...

I am melancholic, and nostalgic...and turning older and older...this is another autumn..

Try to remember the kind of September
When life was slow and oh, so mellow
Try to remember the kind of September
When grass was green And grain was yellow

Try to remember the kind of September
When you were a tender And callow fellow
Try to remember and if you remember
Then follow, follow


the biggest surprise came when , looking for the lyrics, I found the song...thanks to somebody in Japan, I presume, due to the fact I cannot read the characters but see an old stamp in the profile...I found not only Nana Mouskouri singing it, but Harry Belafonte and Giovanni Marradi too...

If you feel like ...remembering September...go here

picture found here

No comments: