Thursday, September 21, 2006

my wishlist is bigger and bigger

Since I can't sleep

Let's start from Z to A

a phone...a proper one that doesn't switch off whenever it wants ( thank's God, mine is 4 yrs old and works with the same Japanese accu...but : has a scar on it's shield...a missing button( the off, maybe it's a sign) the hands free device is rotten so don't call me when I drive( but how would you know when to call?)

nice boots from Camper...the Twin division...45895-001 the one that makes you think you wear two shoes of two different types... to quote: They are twins. Not equal but complementary. The pair concept never made more sense.

Nina from Nina Ricci...though I have at least 5 fragrance bottles that I need to empty, since perfume is not like wine, to become better as time goes by

funds for my next year trip to France, since Cristina, one of my best friends is getting married and I need to be there( don't even dare to believe I will wear one of those pink dresses the bride's friends wear:) ! )

funds for my 2008 trip to Tibet, I don't know yet if it will be a one way ticket or not...let time decide

dreaming girl found here

No comments: