Wednesday, August 23, 2006

waiting and waiting and waiting


He's the guy I commited a crime for...who would have ever suspected me I can rip and steal a magazine page in a coffee shop?

It's me...Gael Garcia Bernal has been posted for months on my studio fridge, some years ago...

He is back in a new movie, based on a script by Michel Gondry, the same guy who did The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind so I am 100% sure I will indulge every sec of the movie...



According to Marie Claire, La science des rêves (The Science of Sleep) will be out in the UK somewhere in November...so we, here in Romania will be waiting and waiting and nothing but waiting... until then, take a look at the trailer and find the reasons to be waiting and waiting and waiting

picture found here and here

No comments: