Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Chocomania


" How I have waited for your appearance.
With muted sighs and a welcoming smile
I place you within my waiting mouth.
O sweet brown and lovely velvet that clings to my lips
and sweeps past the sensitive and waiting buds upon my tongue!

Judith Ashley

Won't say more on choco....but lead you to some places that will surely increase your saliva production...:)

My favourites were Godiva, Lindt, Leonidas and Guylian

for those who've been to the Big Apple or, at least, got some presents from NY...

Evelyn’s Chocolates - 4 John St., nr. Broadway - a forty-year-old Wall Street source for old-school confections like Coconut Haystacks and homemade Chunkys.

I got the Heavenly Hash, a chocolate-drenched smorgasbord of marshmallow nuts, dried fruits, and whatever else is lying around the kitchen. yummy- yummison!

No comments: